1. General use of the website Thehealthymart.Com is offered to you, subject to acceptance of all the terms, conditions and notices as contained in these terms including applicable policies which are incorporated herein by reference, along with any amendments / modifications made by Thehealthymart.Com at its sole discretion and the same will be posted on the website, including by way of imposing an additional charge for access to or use of a service(s).which may hereinafter called ("Terms"). The revised terms shall be made available on the website, if any, your use of the website and the services are subject to the most current version of the terms made available on the website, at the time of such use. You are requested to regularly visit the website to view the most current terms, It shall be your responsibility to check the terms periodically for changes Thehealthymart.Com may require you to provide your consent to the updated terms in a specified manner prior to any further use of the website and the services provided on the website and mobile application. If no such separate consent is sought your continued use of the website will constitute your express acceptance of those changes.
3. The use of materials except as expressly indicated to the contrary in any applicable additional terms, the company hereby grants you a personal, non-exclusive, freely revocable, non-transferable access to view, download and print product catalogues or any other materials available on the website which are subject to the following conditions: You may access and use the materials solely for personal, informational, and internal purposes; You may not modify or alter product catalogues or any other materials available on the website; You may not distribute or sell, rent, lease, license or otherwise make the product catalogues or any other materials available on the website; You may not remove any text, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the product catalogues or any other materials available on the website. The rights granted to you in the product catalogues or any other materials as specified above are not applicable to the design, layout and look of the website. Such elements of the website are protected by Intellectual Property Rights and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. The product catalogues or any other materials available on the website shall not be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by the company. Any software which is available on the website is the property of company or its vendors. You may not use, download or install any software available on the website, unless otherwise expressly permitted by these terms or by the express written permission of company.
4. Usage Conduct: You shall solely be responsible for maintaining the necessary computer equipment and Internet connections that may be required to access, use and transact on the website. You are also under an obligation to use this website for reasonable and lawful purposes only and shall not indulge in any activity that is not envisaged through the website. You shall use this website, and any voucher/ coupons generated through it, for personal and non-commercial use only and shall not re-sell the same to any other person.
5. Intellectual Property Rights: The website and the processes, and their selection and arrangement, including but not limited to all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, sounds and music (if any), artwork and computer code (collectively, the "Content") on the website is owned and controlled by company and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look and arrangement of such Content is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other Intellectual Property Rights. The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the website ("Marks") are the property of company or their vendors or respective third parties. You are not permitted to use the marks without the prior consent of company, the relevant vendor or the third party that may own the marks. unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, company owns all intellectual property rights to and into the trademark www.Thehealthymart.Com, and the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (patent pending), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. Except as expressly provided herein, you acknowledge and agree that you shall not copy, republish, post, display, translate, transmit, reproduce or distribute any content through any medium without obtaining the necessary authorization from company or third party owner of such content.
6. Third Party Content: The website makes available general third party information such as, product catalogues, lists of vendors, technology and features, advertisements including videos, images and photographs of the products and other data from external sources ("Third Party Content"). Similar Third Party Content would also be available to you on the email or sms received by you from company. The provision of Third Party Content is for general informational purposes only. You further acknowledge that the Third Party Content provided to you is obtained from sources believed to be reliable. company does not provide any guarantee with respect to any the Third Party Content and company shall not be held liable for any loss suffered by you based on your reliance on or use of such data.
8. Communications: You are hereby expressly agreed to receive communications by way of SMS, e-mails from company, phone calls relating to the Products offered through the website. Disclaimer All the information provided on Thehealthymart.Com platform is on best effort basis. Though, we take utmost care to maintain accuracy of the information provided, but some inadvertent error could not be ruled out. Thus patient may, in case of confusion, may contact lab or Thehealthymart.Com customer care.
9. You agree and acknowledge on below points:-
o Thehealthymart offer Diagnostic services by various Third Party Labs and is not liable for any delay, unsatisfactory, non-performance or breaking of contract between you/customer/patient and the Third Party Labs.
o Thehealthymart is just a bridge between Third Party Labs and you/customer/patient by providing facility of Online Booking of Test(s)/Package(s) and providing a Discount Coupon(Discount percentage & MRP of Test(s)/Package(s) can be changed at any time without any prior notice to you/customer/patient).
o Terms include without limitation - price, payment methods, payment terms, mode of delivery, Lab Time slots for home collection/Self Visit,Reports authentication and not limited to.
o Thehealthymart does not have any control over and does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of, such commercial / contractual terms offered by and agreed to, between you/customer/patient and Third Party Labs.
o Third Party Labs are solely responsible for ensuring the services providing to customer.
o Thehealthymart is not responsible of Third Party Labs slots availability which are shown as available on the Website at the time of booking of order by You and later it will change.
o Thehealthymart will not and is not required to act as mediator or resolve any dispute or disagreement between you/customer/patient and Third Party Labs.
o ThirdParty Labs are solely responsible for ensuring of Services of Lab Tests or fulfill your requirement.
o Slot confirmation is fully dependent on Third party labs. Thehealthymart is not liable to fix and confirm the slots, we just take your/customer's/patient's prefered slots and share it to the Third Party labs.Once discount vouncher has been generated from Thehealthymart through any medium (online or offline),it's customer's or lab's responsibilty to contact each other for slot finalization.
o Thehealthymart is not responsible for Reports Authentication and for all other reports related issues it is sole responsibility of Third party lab(s) for which you have booked.
o At any time Third Party Labs have full authority to deny for giving a specific discount mentioned on LabUncls's booking voucher, Thehealthymart is not responsible for these type of issues in these types of situation Thehealthymart's voucher would be null or void.
o If there would be any conflicts in MRP or Discount between Thehealthymart and third party labs. In that case,the final decision would be of third party lab.